What in tarnation is Brf doing to us now?
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  :| |:
castledoom.com -> Castelain's Office

#41:  Author: BrfLocation: Belvidere, Illinois PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:24 pm
    —
NibbyCat wrote:
Lecture In the list, this shows as the lightbulb in a circle. Is that really what you want?

Refresh... F-5... Reload.... whatever. The filename is the same as the old one so you are caching it.

#42:  Author: JuntaJoeLocation: Texas PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:01 pm
    —
Just so everyone knows, this wasn't just a staff effort to pick the smilies.

Several of your more longer term bretheren here helped us find a nice little mix for your smiley mayhem activities. Respect

Oh and I've been waiting to do this for soooooo long....... Raspberry

#43:  Author: DarknessLocation: Rotterdam, Netherlands PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:04 pm
    —
maybe they would look even better on the main screen, if all the bright yellow smileys came first, followed by the yabb-yellow smileys, and then all the coloured ones.
Or any other color-based order Razz

#44:  Author: JuntaJoeLocation: Texas PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:23 pm
    —
Sooooooo picky! Raspberry

I'm loving that one! Razz

#45:  Author: NibbyCatLocation: Eastern Ohio PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:04 am
    —
Brf wrote:
NibbyCat wrote:
Lecture In the list, this shows as the lightbulb in a circle. Is that really what you want?

Refresh... F-5... Reload.... whatever. The filename is the same as the old one so you are caching it.

I did refresh several times before posting that, that's why I questioned it. Apparently, it's fine, now.

#46:  Author: DarknessLocation: Rotterdam, Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:34 am
    —
Im not picky.. i just tend to like things being organised.
Probably just to compensate the mess my life in reality is Razz

#47:  Author: crispybaconLocation: Somewhere between the stove and your plate PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:31 pm
    —
...interesting.

And Darkness, I'd be willing to have a "my life is more screwed up than yours contest". If I don't win, I know a friend or two that could beat the pants off of BOTH of us.
________
Lamborghini Countach

Last edited by crispybacon on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

#48:  Author: DarknessLocation: Rotterdam, Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:04 am
    —
How can you say that? You dont know anything about me.
I must admit though, I've been doing really well lately, and I'm only glad that other people can still 'beat' me in the 'who's more screwed' contest. It's not really a contest anyway.

#49:  Author: JuntaJoeLocation: Texas PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:23 am
    —
Darkness wrote:
It's not really a contest anyway.

Let's hope not.

Those types of comparisons are never very fun to watch.

#50:  Author: BrfLocation: Belvidere, Illinois PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:14 pm
    —
Those of us who are married with children would win anyway. Raspberry

#51:  Author: DarknessLocation: Rotterdam, Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:17 pm
    —
huh, well.. thats your own fault for getting married in the first place Rolling Eyes

#52:  Author: s_stabeler PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:12 pm
    —
trust me, thse of us that have little sisters who manage to wind the **** out of the whole family would win. and yes, I am referring to ,my own life here. Raspberry Raspberry Twisted Evil

#53:  Author: DarknessLocation: Rotterdam, Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:18 pm
    —
huh

so what exactly are we doing now?

#54:  Author: crispybaconLocation: Somewhere between the stove and your plate PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:47 pm
    —
Having a semi-discussion of "whose life sucks worse", or so it looks like.

Darkness wrote:
How can you say that? You dont know anything about me.
I must admit though, I've been doing really well lately, and I'm only glad that other people can still 'beat' me in the 'who's more screwed' contest. It's not really a contest anyway.

And to answer, I know because for the past 2 months, me and my friends around here have been having what we like to call "The Worst Semester EVER". There is so much tragic-type drama flying around that I'm writing this stuff down so I can sell it as a soap opera.

And the worst part of it is, I'm not even kidding.
________
Starcraft Replays

Last edited by crispybacon on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

#55:  Author: JuntaJoeLocation: Texas PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:56 pm
    —
crispybacon wrote:
Having a semi-discussion of "whose life sucks worse", or so it looks like.

Nooooooo. No we are not having one of those here! Tsk-Tsk or No-No

Go find yourselves a nice little thread in the discussion boards for your ad hoc therapy, ok?

#56:  Author: crispybaconLocation: Somewhere between the stove and your plate PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:00 am
    —
you're right. No more whining for me. I'll be nice and quiet now

*Crispy goes off into a corner*
*signs off and does schoolwork Sad *
________
Honda RA099 history

Last edited by crispybacon on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

#57:  Author: BrfLocation: Belvidere, Illinois PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:26 pm
    —
We havce added five more smilies:

Siren Soapbox Sniper Spam Violin

#58:  Author: BrfLocation: Belvidere, Illinois PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:57 pm
    —
I did a little realignment of the bbcode buttons for posting, so they dont stretch out so far to the right. You wont have to scroll-right anymore if you are using 800x600 Smoking

#59:  Author: DarknessLocation: Rotterdam, Netherlands PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:23 am
    —
Since when does this site have music?
And where can I turn it off? Smile

#60:  Author: BrfLocation: Belvidere, Illinois PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:57 am
    —
Darkness wrote:
Since when does this site have music?
And where can I turn it off? Smile

That is only when you are logged off.... when the Username/password fields are showing. You turn it off by logging in Cool

castledoom.com -> Castelain's Office

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  :| |:
Page 3 of 6